Rod & Reel Repair
Ricks Bait & Tackle offers complete rod and reel repair services that are preformed by our knowledgeable technicians. From large two speed offshore reels to spinning reels we can complete annual service, or repair malfunctioning reels. We stock thousands of parts for Penn, Shimano, Abu Garcia, Okuma, Diawa, as well as several others. We also have a large stock of hard to find and discontinued reel parts.
- Spinning Reel – Clean, Lube, Service $20 + Parts if needed
- Small Conventional Reel – Clean, Lube, Service $20 + Parts if needed
- Offshore Conventional Reel – Clean, Lube, Service $25 + Parts if needed
- Offshore 2 Speed Reels – Clean, Lube, Service $30 + Parts if needed
- Reels Already dissembled – $30 + Parts if needed
- Repair (does not include clean, lube, and service) – $10 + Parts
- Replace single foot guide – $10
- Replace double foot guide – $12
- Repair Broken or Loose Reel Seat – $20
- Replace Reel Seat – $20 + Parts
- Replace rod tip (standard tips) – $3
- Grip replacement, rod modifications, and other rod work is billed @ $25/hr plus parts and materials
Roller guides and special order guides are price of guide plus standard fee. Custom work also available, please contact us for a quote.
For inquires about rod & reel repair, or custom rod work email me at firstname.lastname@example.org